* BANK OF BARODA: Invoicemart, a digital invoice discounting marketplace, has tied up with the bank to discount invoices for micro, small and medium enterprises.
* BHARTI AIRTEL: Merrill Lynch Markets Singapore Pte has sold 3.9 mln shares or 0.96% of the company's total paidup capital at 499.1 rupees apiece to SRS Partners (Cayman), through a bulk deal on BSE.
* BSE: Will begin mock trading in commodity derivatives daily from Jan 29, the exchange said in a circular on Monday.
* CADILA HEALTHCARE: Arm Zydus Wellness plans to grow inorganically and is eyeing an acquisition in FY19 in the skincare or functional foods category.
* FEDERAL BANK: A detailed process of value discovery of IDBI Federal Life Insurance is under way and the first round of bidders have expressed "good interest and value", Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Shyam Srinivasan said.
* GAIL (INDIA): Russia's Gazprom and the company have renegotiated their long-term 2.5-mtpa liquefied natural gas supply pact. The supply of gas will begin Jul-Sep. Has convinced Russia's Gazprom to lower price of gas under a 20- year deal as well as defer delivery of some of the quantities by 3-4 years.
* GRASIM INDUSTRIES: Aditya Birla Group's Birla Cellulose, part of the company, has launched a premier international design studio in the US.
* GREAT EASTERN SHIPPING CO: Has signed a contract to sell its Supramax dry bulk carrier Jag Rahul of about 52,364 dwt, which will be delivered to the buyer in Jan-Mar.
* GUJARAT NRE COKE: Gujarat NRE Energy Resources, along with promoters Arun Kumar Jagatramka and Mona Jagatramka, has acquired 34.5 mln shares or 2.15% stake in the company.
* HATSUN AGRO PRODUCT: Board has approved capacity expansion at various plants.
* HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP: Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the commencement of construction work at the 9-mtpa refinery and petrochemical complex in Barmer district, being set up as a joint venture between the company and the Rajasthan government.
* HINDUSTAN UNILEVER: Has confirmed that it has received a notice from the Directorate General of Safeguards for not passing the benefits of lower goods and services tax rate to its consumers.
* IDBI BANK: Sold 261,364 shares or 0.96% of Punjab Alkalies & Chemicals's paid up capital at 35.50 rupees each through a bulk deal on BSE.
* INFOSYS: Has launched its business assurance store, a solution with a repository of more than 1 mln test assets across various industry domains, technologies, products and packages. Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director Ranganath will shift his base back to India in 2018.
* INDIAN OIL CORP: Has signed letters of intent with Phinergy, an Israeli start-up, and YEDA, a technology spin-off from Israel's Weizmann Research Institute.
* INTERGLOBE AVIATION: Has moved the Delhi High Court against an order upholding Delhi International Airport's direction to company-led IndiGo and SPICEJET to 'partially' shift their operations to Terminal 2 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
* JAYPEE INFRATECH: The company's Chief Financial Officer Ram Bahadur Singh has resigned on health grounds.
* MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES: The board of Mahindra Rural Housing Finance, a subsidiary of the company, approved a rights issue of 13 mln shares at 100 rupees a share.
* MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA: Will start delivering the new version of the Swift hatchback, one of its top sales grossers, from next month.
* OIL & NATURAL GAS CORP: Will launch a "high-level" investigation into the helicopter crash on Saturday which claimed six lives.
* PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES: Subsidiary Piramal Finance has completed two deals in quick succession by investing 12 bln rupees in four marquee hotel assets.
* PIONEER DISTILLERIES: Workers at the company's Balapur manufacturing unit resorted to a strike, demanding higher wages.
* RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS: Arm Global Cloud Exchange, or GCX, will invest $600 mln over the next two years to build Eagle cable system--a 'cloud and fibre initiative'--to serve growing demand for bandwidth infrastructure.
* RELIANCE INDUSTRIES: Has increased the installed capacity of its oil refinery at Jamnagar by 30% between April and November, the Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell of the oil ministry said in a report.
* SAL STEEL: The Supreme Court has set aside the order of National Company Law Tribunal's Ahmedabad bench which initiated corporate insolvency process against the company.
* SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES: Its wholly-owned subsidiaries have reached a settlement with Allergan Plc and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc on a patent litigation in the US for anti-constipation drug Linzess.
* SYMPHONY: The company's air cooler model "Cloud" has received patent rights by South Africa.
* TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: Has signed an agreement with M&G Prudential to provide digital services to its UKbased savings and retirement customers.
* TATA MOTORS: Subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover has launched Range Rover Evoque landmark edition in India at 5.02 mln rupees.
* TAYO ROLLS: Has filed an appeal before the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, against the rejection of its application under Section 10 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, by the Kolkata Bench of National Company Law Tribunal.
* TEXMACO RAIL & ENGINEERING: Looks to set up a mega logistics hub and food park at Sankrail in Howrah district of West Bengal.