* AXIS BANK: The bank invoked pledge on 18.38 mln shares of FORTIS HEALTHCARE, mortgaged by promoters, on Feb 20.
* BAJAJ ELECTRICALS: Has launched an Internet of Things-enabled air cooler, Bajaj COOL.iNXT, priced at 15,999 rupees.
* BANK OF BARODA: Has a total exposure of just 1.47 bln rupees to the controversial Gupta family through its South Africa operations and is confident of recovering this money.
* BANK OF INDIA: Has exposure of 275.8 mln rupees to two companies owned by the Gupta family in South Africa and these are over-100% secured.
* BHARTI AIRTEL: The National Company Law Tribunal has approved the merger of the company and Telenor India Communications with certain conditions.
* BHARAT FORGE: The company has selected the ThingWorx internet of things platform from PTC to monitor its factory operations to improve operational efficiency and factory quality.
* BHUSHAN STEEL: The Serious Fraud Investigation Office has questioned the debt-ridden company's Chairman Brij Bhushan Singal with regard to alleged siphoning of funds worth over 10 bln rupees.
* DALMIA BHARAT: Is set to emerge as the top contender to buy the bankrupt BINANI CEMENT. The Competition Commission of India has not found anti-competition related concerns in the proposed acquisition of BINANI CEMENT by the company's subsidiary Rajputana Properties, the anti-trust body said in a post on Twitter.
* EDUCOMP SOLUTIONS: The final resolution plan for the company has been submitted to the National Company Law Tribunal that will hold a hearing on it next week.
* ELECTROTHERM INDIA: The company's plant at Samakhiyali, Gujarat, may function on reduced capacity due to irregular supply of water during summer.
* ELECTROSTEEL STEELS: Renaissance Steel India has approached the National Company Law Tribunal alleging TATA STEEL and VEDANTA are not eligible to bid for the assets of the company, which are being auctioned under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
* GLOBAL OFFSHORE SERVICES: Has received a contract for one of its vessels for a period of three years. The value of the contract will be around 100 mln rupees per annum.
* GTL INFRASTRUCTURE: Is set to lose 46% of its tower tenancies and 43% of revenues if beleaguered Aircel is declared insolvent by the National Company Law Tribunal. The company expects to resurrect itself by adding 10,000 tenancies from existing telecom operators to fill the gaps left by exiting operators.
* HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORP: Is likely to set 7.64% as the coupon on its bonds maturing in 15 months and has accepted bids worth 7.15 bln rupees.
* IDBI BANK: Will recall three of its Basel III-compliant additional tier-I bonds on Mar 31, ahead of its scheduled call date, due to the bank being placed under the RBI's prompt corrective action plan.
* IDFC BANK: Has raised its marginal cost of funds-based lending rates by 15-25 basis points across tenures, effective from Thursday.
* IFCI: Grappling with more than 26% non-performing assets on its books as well as losses, the company is planning a multi-pronged strategy to move back to profitability.
* INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE: Is likely to raise lending rates by about 25 basis points in April.
* INFOSYS: In response to a media report, the company said it is not named as the accused party in the first information report filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation.
* INTERGLOBE AVIATION: Is considering appealing against the 94.5-mln-rupee penalty imposed by the Competition Commission of India for violating certain provisions of the Competition Act, 2002, stating that it has not violated any provisions.
* JET AIRWAYS INDIA : The company, SPICEJET and AirAsia India are planning to add new jets to their fleets as they look to expand in the world's fastest-growing aviation market. Aims to finalise an order for 75 narrow-bodied planes by the end of this fiscal year, its CEO said.
* LARSEN & TOUBRO: Has approached the National Company Law Tribunal seeking to be declared as a secured creditor to the bankrupt BHUSHAN STEEL, rather than an operational one, to get priority in recovering its dues worth 9.6 bln rupees.
* LAURUS LABS: Has appointed Venkata Lakshmana Rao Chunduru as executive director for a period of five years, effective from Thursday.
* L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS: The company's qualified institutional placement opened Thursday with a floor price of 161.79 rupees per share.
* MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA: Anand Mahindra believes India can "stand tall in a trade war" as countries with large domestic economies can easily withstand tariff threats, he said on Twitter. Mahindra Agri Solutions is expected to clock a turnover of around 13 bln rupees in the financial year ending Mar 31, sharply higher than 8 bln rupees a year ago, on the back of its robust fruits business, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Ashok Sharma said.
* MINDTECK INDIA: National Power Training Institute has signed a memorandum of understanding with the company.
* ORCHID PHARMA: The resolution professional has extended the deadline for submission of resolution plans to Mar 15 from Mar 12.
* PARAMOUNT COMMUNICATIONS: Will issue 7,921 equity shares at 28.40 rupees a piece for every outstanding foreign currency convertible bond of face value $5,000 per bond, instead of 53 rupees per share declared in the offering circular.
* PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES: The board has approved raising up to 17.82 bln rupees by issuing 7.49 mln shares at 2,380 rupees per share on rights basis.
* PROCTER GAMBLE HYGIENE & HEALTH CARE: Is keen to eliminate advertising waste, especially in the digital domain, as it pushes for greater transparency in media relationships.
* PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK: RBI may provide one year to the bank for making provisions against the countrys biggest ever banking fraud of 126.36 bln rupees allegedly masterminded by Nirav Modi. The third case registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation in the bank scam cites, for the first time, fraudulent transactions having taken place prior to 2017 and raises the cumulative loss borne by the state-owned lender to over 129 bln rupees so far, up from 126.38 bln rupees estimated earlier.
* RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS: Is expected to receive about 180 bln rupees in the first tranche of asset sales to Reliance Jio Infocomm even as it got Competition Commission of India's approval for the proposed sale.
* RELIANCE INDUSTRIES: Subsidiary Reliance Retail announced an exclusive partnership with Flormar to bring its beauty and cosmetic products to India.
* RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORP: Power Minister R.K. Singh has directed state-owned power sector lenders the company and POWER FINANCE CORP to not give loans to electricity distribution companies that are incurring heavy losses, unless they draw up a roadmap to cut losses.
* STATE BANK OF INDIA: Has decided to hold 'Subsidiary Day' on Mar 19 when five of its subsidiaries-- SBI LIFE INSURANCE CO, SBI Cards, SBI Mutual Funds, SBI General Insurance Co, and SBI Capital Markets--and two regional rural banks will make brief presentations to analysts and investors.
* SHREE RENUKA SUGARS: The board has approved the allotment 481.84 mln compulsorily convertible preference shares to Wilmar Sugar Holdings on preferential basis at a price of 16.28 rupees per share.
* SPICEJET: To appeal against the Competition Commission of India's order while maintaining that it did not indulge in anti-competitive activities.
* TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: Flagship product TCS BaNCS is now operational at Gansu Bank in China.
* TREE HOUSE EDUCATION AND ACCESSORIES: SEBI, in an interim ex-parte order, has barred the company from accessing the securities markets and trading in securities after the regulator found financial irregularities in its books of accounts.
* ULTRATECH CEMENT: Will increase its bid for Binani Cement by 7 bln rupees to 72 bln rupees, even as the bankrupt company's committee of creditors approved the offer by a consortium of Dalmia-Piramal and Bain.
* UNITED BREWERIES (HOLDINGS): Told the Karnataka High Court that the total value of its assets or shares exceeds 124 bln rupees at current market values that can easily clear all outstanding dues, including the 60-bln-rupee loans, with interest, owned by Kingfisher Airlines to its lenders.
* VEDANTA: The board will meet on Tuesday to consider and approve first interim dividend on equity shares for Apr-Mar (2017-18).
* VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES: Plans to raise to up 300 bln rupees by selling stake in oil blocks in Brazil, as part of the debt-laden firm's plan to repay banks loans.
* ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES: Has filed a complaint against DEN NETWORKS and its affiliate partners in the I&B ministry, alleging that the latter is supplying signals of TV channels in an unencrypted and non-addressable mode in digital addressable systems notified areas.