* ADHUNIK METALIKS: Has received an additional 20 days to complete the ongoing insolvency resolution process.
* AVENUE SUPERMARTS: The store ownership model successfully pioneered by the company may be a hurdle in its expansion plans.
* BAJAJ ELECTRICALS: Has entered into an agreement to fully acquire cookware brand Nirlep Appliances for a consideration of 425 mln rupees.
* BANK OF BARODA: Has initiated disciplinary action against officials involved in the Srijan scam.
* BHUSHAN STEEL: Appointed Walker Chandiok & Co LLP as statut
* INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE: Has raised 23.19 bln rupees by issuing bonds on a private placement basis.
* JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES: Has failed to deposit 10 bln rupees in the Supreme Court's registry by the Friday deadline. To submit an appropriate proposal before the Supreme Court to protect the interest of its stuck homebuyers.
* JET AIRWAYS INDIA: From Jul 15, the airline will revise its baggage concept from weight to piece for domestic flights.
* JINDAL STEEL & POWER: The company's 6-mtpa steel plant at Angul, Odisha, will be inaugurated on Saturday.
* KANORIA CHEMICALS & INDUSTRIES: Has received environmental clearance from the government for its formaldehyde plant at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh.
* KDDL: The company's board has approved raising up to 200 mln rupees through a share issue on preferential basis to two investors--Alchemy Leaders of Tomorrow and Partner Reinsurance Europe SE.
* KEC INTERNATIONAL: Has plans to double its sales from railway and civil infrastructure works in the wake of declining orders from the domestic power transmission sector, the company said analysts at its annual investors' meet.
* KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK: Has plans to raise up to 55 bln rupees by issuing bonds on private placement basis in one or more tranches.
* LUPIN: Expects single digit sales growth this fiscal with sluggish US business likely to impact overall global business of the company.
* MONTE CARLO FASHIONS: The Ludhiana court has granted interim stay on Montecarlo for issuing initial public offering till Jul 9.
* NITIN FIRE PROTECTION INDUSTRIES: DENA BANK has filed insolvency and bankruptcy petition against the company before the National Company Law Tribunal.
* NMDC: After an unsuccessful first attempt in auctioning Delhi's iconic luxury hotel Taj Mansingh, the company has decided to invite bids again. The last date for submission of bids is Jul 9.
* OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORP: Has sold natural gas from three coal-bed methane blocks in Jharkhand for a price ranging between $5.77 per mln British thermal unit to $6.12 per mBtu.
* PANACEA BIOTEC: The company along with Apotex group will market generic version of Abraxane in the US and some other geographies.
* PNC INFRATECH: The Uttar Pradesh government has cancelled the ongoing bidding process of the 341-km long Purvanchal Expressway project comprising eight individual packages and decided to go for fresh bidding.
* PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK: The board approved the proposal for issue and allotment of up to 100 mln new equity shares of the bank in one or more tranches to the employees of the bank under the bank's employees share purchase scheme. Wilful defaulters borrowing 2.5 mln rupees and above owed more than 154.90 bln rupees to the bank as of May end, up 2% from the preceding month.
* PUNJAB & SIND BANK: Will raise its marginal cost of fund-based loan rates by 5-10 basis points on most tenures from Saturday onwards.
* RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS: Has returned about 70 units of unliberalised, or non-auctioned, spectrum in the 1800 Mhz band to the telecom department, having found no takers.
-Distributors of Aircel and the company have alleged that most of their payments have not come in and whatever settlement amount has been made is a fraction of the dues that the debt-laden telcos owe them.
* RELIANCE INDUSTRIES: Reliance Brands, owned by company's arm Reliance Retail, is in the final stages of talks to buy Genesis Luxury, a group company of PE fund Sequoia Capital-backed Genesis Colors, for an estimated 4.50 bln rupees.
-Is investing in setting up India's first carbon fibre manufacturing unit to cater to aerospace and defence needs, the company said in its annual report.
* RUCHI SOYA INDUSTRIES: Patanjali Ayurved has allowed the deadline for making a counter offer to Adani Wilmar's 60-bln-rupee bid for the company to pass on Sunday, leaving to speculation that Baba Ramdev's company may move the court over breach of bankruptcy rules.
* STATE BANK OF INDIA: The Calcutta High Court's winding-up order against the defaulting JAI BALAJI INDUSTRIES has put the bank in a fix as its insolvency petition against the steelmaker is pending before the National Company Law Tribunal's Kolkata bench.
* TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: Has trained over 247,000 employees for digital services, Chief Executive Officer Rajesh Gopinathan said.
* UTTAM GALVA STEELS: The National Company Law Tribunal has reserved orders on two insolvency pleas filed by STATE BANK OF INDIA against Uttam Galva Metallics and UTTAM VALUE STEELS, till Jun 26.
* VIKAS PROPPANT & GRANITE: Has entered the proppants manufacturing business which OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORP and other oil and gas companies import.